HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
- When you wash the dishes, do the housework, play sports, go to the pool, go to the sea, or put on perfume or cream, remember to remove your jewelry to avoid any scratches or corrosion of the metal.
- To keep your jewelry looking its best, use an impregnated cotton square specially designed for this purpose.
- Store your jewelry individually in its case. Do not place several pieces of jewelry together without protection.
- It is not recommended to leave your jewelry in the bathroom because the humidity can cause premature oxidation.
- We formally advise you against washing your jewelry at the risk of seeing it oxidize prematurely.
The patina tends to disappear with time. The speed with which it disappears depends on the way the jewel is maintained. The fading patina is the result of normal natural wear.
Maintenance of earrings
To ensure the longevity of your piece, handle and store it with care.
Avoid bending the hook as much as possible as this could break it.
To maintain the gold color of the earrings, avoid contact with perfume as this may affect the plating.
For earrings mainly made of fabric, be careful with makeup.
Maintenance of necklaces, bracelets and rings
To ensure the longevity of these pieces, handle and store them carefully.
To remove dirt from metal parts, wipe with a damp cloth.
If you have any doubt or problem with your jewelry, please contact us via the “Contact Us” section.